Sunday, July 27, 2008

elle saxon rodgers


As you can tell we have decided on a name!

Here are the shots of little Elle after she finally decided to quit being stubborn and show us she is a girl. We are both so excited for her debut in a couple of months. Not so much speaking for Lucy & Trudy as their lives are going to be turned upside down!!

The top one shows she is a girl and the bottom is her little profile as she sucks away on her thumb!

6 comments:

Sara Jane said...

Ah!!! How adorable! I love that you have a blog and I can keep up with you and your growing family. I miss you and I hope that you're doing well. xoxo

ps-very cute name.

Ashley Frey said...

I love, love, love it! I cannot wait to meet lil Elle! I hope she's a blonde so we can have another one in the fam :) I can't believe how much you are showing - how surreal!!! Can't wait to see you in Texas and go maternity shopping :) Give the bullies a kiss for me and take care of thier big sister.

Nathan, Lindsay and .... said...

Way to go Rods!! You've officially joined the blogdork club...welcome. Miss Emerson can't wait to meet her new cuz. Good luck in the coming weeks. See ya soon!
Love,
The Hobbitts

Anonymous said...

I love her name! It is so adorable!! I am so excited for you. Eight weeks in, I can tell you it flies by and is such an incredible experience. As for the dogs, yes it will be a huge adjustment-our dog Chloe has been everything from scared of Julia to licking her in the face, depending on the day! Hope all continues to go well-keep me updated!

Anonymous said...

Very excited for the both of you! I think she is going to be a big time athlete....E Rod?

Unknown said...

I love the name! I can't wait to meet her! Miss you and love you - you too Kyle! Becca